Lynne’s business insight is evident by the multitude of industries in which she has mediated business disputes involving large multinational corporations as well as small family-owned businesses.
Each industry, being unique, requires a mediator who has the ability to grasp the nuances and character of each business. Lynne has mediated cases involving the following industries: health and dental care, adult entertainment, music, hospitality, nutritional supplements and personal care products, import-export foodstuffs, accounting, financial and credit unions, commercial leases and shopping centers and aerospace.
Some representative business issues that have arisen in Lynne’s business cases include:
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Disputed ownership interests
- Extortion and criminal tax evasion
- Unfair business practices
- Tortious interference with prospective business advantage
- Breach of fiduciary duty, contract, implied warranty of fitness
- Property boundaries
- Intentional interference with contractual relationship
- Lender and borrower disputes
- Compensation agreement
- Product liability
- Manufacturer and distributor disputes