Lynne’s experience as a practicing attorney and mediator includes
government tort liability and personal injury cases.
Representative cases include slip and fall, auto accident and dangerous condition matters. Lynne is versed in the liabilities, immunities, employee indemnification, defenses and filing requirements arising under the California Government Tort Claims Act. Lynne’s industry experience includes: educational institutions, transportation, law enforcement, emergency vehicle operation, correctional facilities, dangerous conditions and condemnation for landslide or subsidence damages.
Lynne’s representative mediated issues include:
- Uneven public sidewalks Road surface – construction
- Land subsidence
- Emergency vehicle traffic accidents
- Municipal bus passenger injuries
- Tie down wheel chair bus restraints
- Bus verses auto accidents
- Pedestrian injuries boarding bus
- Access to public transportation
- Excessive force arrests